Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July weekend

We went to Ocean Shores for the 4th of July. Kind of a anniversary/mini vacation for the family thing. It was a little chilly, but we expected as much.
James loves being in front of the camera almost as much as I do...
We hit the beach as soon as we got there. Bella giggled the whole time.

Kayden loved the beach. I think he would live there if he could. He played in the sand and water for hours, despite how cold it was.

I got to go for a horse back ride on the beach Friday evening. Kayden was so upset he couldn't come too. When we got back, he got to ride my horse around.

We went out to the beach (again) to watch the fireworks. Bella is upset that I didn't share that bite of Smores with her.

Kayden had fun roasting marshmellows.

This is the only photo we managed to get of the 4 of us together. It was dark, can you tell? We were worried how Bella would do with all the noise from the fireworks. I figured for sure I'd be sitting in the room with her all night. But, she surprised us all, and had a great time. Watching with wonder and jumping and laughing at all the fireworks. She was such a trooper! She even cut her first tooth during the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment